Meenal is primarily rooted in the Mt Airy neighborhood of Philadelphia. Her writings can be found on this website and these below. She can be reached on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram as @meenal19119.
- 2010 thru today — Musings of a Mt Airy Gal, enjoying a zero-waste, low-carbon, voluntarily simple life in Mt Airy.
- 2021 — website for Kaushik Amin, a Gujarati journalist
- 2019 thru today — website for Solarize Southeast PA
- 2015 thru today — website for Kesuda, a Gujarati literary blog by Kokila & Meenal
- 2021 thru today — co-editor of website for Geodelphia
- 2018 thru today — co-editor of wesbsite for Sierra Club’s Southeastern PA Group
- 2020 — website for Climate Action Philly
- 2009 thru 2020 — Philly Electric Wheels (PHEW!) — a bike shop specializing in electric & folding bikes, to get non-cyclists out of cars and onto a bike. Closed in 2020 due to COVID-19.
- 2019 thru 2020 — GRID Philly, a monthly magazine focused on sustainability in the Greater Philadelphia region. From July 2019 thru June 2020, Meenal wrote a monthly column on Energy, covering electric vehicles, fans, school strikes, commitments to renewable energy, energy efficiency, divestment from fossil fuels, explaining energy hierarchy of conservation and efficiency followed by clean renewables, co-operative gardens and food supply chains.
- 2012 thru 2020 — Philly Eco Guide, Meenal’s attempt at connecting local sustainability efforts, currently morphing into a directory for All Together Now PA.
- 2019 — Litter Free Philly, a campaign to replace single-use plastic bags with reusable bags
- 2019 — Philly Talks Climate, a weekly podcast
- 2016 thru 2019 — 350 Philadelphia, a grassroots group of local climate activists
- 2016 thru 2018 — NW Philly Solar Co-op, a startup co-op for solar bulk buying and advocacy in our corner of the world. The NW Philly Solar Co-op has since evolved into Solarize Southeast PA
- 2011 thru 2018 — East Mt Airy Tree Tenders
- 2012 thru 2015 — Transition Philadelphia, an effort to develop the Transition Town model for Philadelphia
- 2002 thru 2008 — Mt Airy Greening Net (MAGNet)
- 1988 thru 2001 — MARK Information Services
page last updated May 31, 2021